- Attempted delivery on or before Saturday June 16, 2018 satisfies this offer.
- If delivery is not made or attempted by Saturday, June 16, 2018 for the Eligible Item(s) that are shipped via the Required Delivery Method (all as described below), we will credit your credit card in an amount equal to the purchase price of the delayed Eligible Item(s) (excluding any taxes or shipping charges) in accordance with this offer up to a maximum of $65 per order.
- Credits for late deliveries are not automatically applied to your account. To receive your credit, you must request it by contacting Customer Service before 11:59 PM PST on Saturday June 23, 2018.
- All requests for credits are subject to verification that the item was an Eligible Item, that the Required Delivery Method was selected, and that attempted delivery did not occur on or before Saturday, June 16, 2018.
- All shipping costs for the Required Delivery Method selected are the responsibility of the customer.
- No credit will be awarded for delays caused in whole or in part by shipping carriers, acts of war, terrorism, acts of nature, or other events beyond our reasonable control.
- are marked with the "Order Now, Get it by 6/16" message on the product details page
- are shipped to a valid physical address in the contiguous United States; AND
- had the Required Delivery Method selected during checkout (see details below).
- customized items, special orders, gift cards, items on backorder or cancelled orders (e.g., out-of-stock merchandise),
- items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories and possessions,
- items shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or
- items for which the required Delivery Method (as set forth below) was not selected at checkout.
The only items eligible for this delivery program (“Eligible Items”) are those that:
No other items are eligible. For example, this delivery program does NOT apply to:
- You select Father's Day Delivery by 6/16 or faster methods, your order of an Eligible Item must have been received and cleared credit authorization before Wednesday June 13, 2018 by 11:59AM ET.
The required delivery method (“Required Delivery Method”) must be selected at the time of order. Specifically: